So, you’re planning to head out this weekend for a trek, a party or simply to get refreshed and you’re confused about what you should take along and you shouldn’t. Moreover, there are always some may be’s and probably’s and the last minute rush never brings the best out of us.
Thus, begin the planning of your packing and luggage a week ago. This way, you’ll have ample of time to think about the kind of outing you’re going to have and what type of items and luggage will suit you. But if you’re among those who wake up after everyone has, then fret no more. We have you covered. From the planning of the items to their packing, we will assist your every step.
Planning Before Packing
When it comes to packing, planning has a very important role. The sort of items you’re carrying should complement your trip. Suppose, you’ve gone for a trek but you forgot to bring your support shoes. Needless to say, you won’t be able to trek. So, planning of the items does play a crucial part. In addition to the items, also decide the type of luggage you need. There are several types of luggage. For example, there are wheeled bags, backpacks, rucksacks, carry-ons, duffel bags and so on. Choose the luggage that will suit you the best.
Let’s get down to the actual work!
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash
- Sunscreen, moisturizer, face cream
- Hairbrush, comb, hair ties etc
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Contact lenses, lenses solution, glasses and prescription glasses
- Shaving Kit
- Facial tissues and/or toilet paper
- Face or travel towel
- Your medicines and prescriptions (If there’s a need to refill)
Pack this all in a small bag and your toiletry kit is ready.
Next Step: Clothes
Begin With the Basics-
- Two t-shirts
- Two full sleeved shirts
- A pair of comfy jeans
- Jackets or sweaters (if visiting a place with cold weather)
- Windbreaker, raincoat or umbrella
- Scarf or Stole
- Mobile phone and Charger
- Laptop/E-reader/iPad and charger
- Camera, memory card and charger
- Travel Pillows, blankets, ear plugs, eye mask
- Guidebooks, travel and maps
- Books and magazines
- Pen and travel journals
- ID card
- Credit or cash cards
- Health insurance documents
- A diary with important contacts and addresses written in it.
- Photocopies of all the important documents in case you lose them
- Travel insurance information
In the end, we wish you a safe journey. DO NOT forget any important items.
Have a fun trip and enjoy yourself to the fullest.